If goals are to remain in the upright position, make sure they are secured with cement based ground anchors or ground sleeves.
If goals are anchored with portable style anchors, goals should be stored by being chained together face-to-face, chained to a permanent structure, or in some cases placed in a face down position.
- » Remove the net when the goal is not in use.
- » Make sure that all connecting hardware is in place and secure.
- » Check the structural integrity of the goal.
- » Never allow anyone to climb on the goals.
- » If goals are to be moved, exercise extreme caution and provide adequate manpower to move the goals.
- » Check condition of warning labels.
Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association